Are you paying the IRS too much money in 280E taxes because you haven't set up your business the best way?
280E is a punitive tax code that disallows anyone selling (trafficking) cannabis from deducting general and administrative taxes...
The punitive taxation is troublesome, to say the least!
However, there's good news.
I've helped clients save millions of dollars through an effective 280E strategy and plan.
Although there is no magic bullet to eliminating 280E, there are tools that can be utilize to help minimize the 280E tax burden. This course is designed to teach you the tools to help you minimize your 280E exposure.
In this course you will learn:
- What 280E is and how it impacts your business
- 280E and Cost Saving Strategies
- Case examples on how 280E strategies can be applied to your business
- How to organize your business to minimize 280E Exposure
- An overview of legal entities and each 280E rating
You will have instant access to the following downloadable tool:
- 280E Allocation worksheet
What's the value?
- By implementing these tools effectively, you should see an increase in your cash flow
- $300 is one hour of my time...and will get you the same results (if applied) as working with me for more than +20 plus hours.
Simone’s expertise is in business strategy, finance, risk management, and business process improvement. Simone has helped take companies public, performed external, internal, and forensic audits, and has improved business operations for hundreds of clients. With a background in Big 4 public accounting and international consulting for Fortune 500 companies, Simone has lived and worked in Spain and France and has assisted clients throughout Latin America, Western and Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Simone is an active member of the cannabis business community in Southern California and has been working in the cannabis industry since 2014. She is the founder of LIV Consulting, a CPA and management consulting firm and the CEO of Kalogia, an online network that connects cannabis professionals. She has spoken about cannabis banking and 280E issues on National Public Radio (NPR); has lectured on the US cannabis economy in Prague and Costa Rica, and has given multiple talks at 420 College, Cannabis Finance Bootcamp, Women Grow and the University of Oregon.
Simone holds an active CPA certificate from the State of Oregon.