Are you paying the IRS too much money in 280E taxes because you haven't set up your business the best way?
280E is a punitive tax code that disallows anyone selling (trafficking) cannabis from deducting general and administrative taxes...
The punitive taxation is troublesome, to say the least!
However, there's good news.
I've helped clients save millions of dollars through an effective 280E strategy and plan.
Although there is no magic bullet to eliminating 280E, there are tools that can be utilize to help minimize the 280E tax burden. This course is designed to teach you the tools to help you minimize your 280E exposure.
In this course you will learn:
- What 280E is and how it impacts your business
- 280E and Cost Saving Strategies
- Case examples on how 280E strategies can be applied to your business
- How to organize your business to minimize 280E Exposure
- An overview of legal entities and each 280E rating
You will have instant access to the following downloadable tool:
- 280E Allocation worksheet
What's the value?
- By implementing these tools effectively, you should see an increase in your cash flow
- $300 is one hour of my time...and will get you the same results (if applied) as working with me for more than +20 plus hours.
Simone has improved operations for hundreds of businesses around the world - from fortune 500 companies to small to medium sized business. Simone's expertise is in business process, strategy, and international operations.
She is the founder of LIV Advisors, a management training company and the CEO of Kalogia, an online network for cannabis professionals.
She has spoken on National Public Radio (NPR); has lectured on the US cannabis economy in Prague and Costa Rica, and has given multiple talks at cannabis related summits and events.
Simone holds an active CPA certificate from the State of Oregon.